Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Prepare: Set cream cheese, eggs, and heavy whipping cream on countertop to warm to room temperature, at least 30 minutes before proceeding with recipe (Note 5). Use separate pieces of
parchment paperto line bottom and sides of aluminum 6-inch round cheesecake panwith removable bottom (Note 6). Place trivet inside pressure cooker, with handles resting on sides of pot (Note 7).
- Make Crust: Stir melted butter and sweetener in mixing bowl until combined, then stir in almond flour until butter is absorbed and forms dough. Transfer dough to prepared cheesecake pan, and use spoon or measuring cup to firmly press down and form flat, smooth crust covering entire bottom of pan. Transfer pan to freezer to chill crust for 20 minutes while making filling.
- Make Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese and sweetener in large bowl with electric
hand mixeron low speed until well-mixed, about 1 minute (Note 8). Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; beat on low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds each. Remove pan with chilled crust from freezer. Pour about 75% of batter over crust, being careful to avoid trapped air gaps. Flatten surface with spatula. Return pan to freezer.
- Make Pumpkin Filling: Add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves to remaining batter. Beat on low speed until incorporated, about 10 seconds. Use spatula to scrape down sides and stir until well-mixed. Remove pan from freezer. Carefully pour pumpkin batter over cheesecake layer.
- Pressure Cook: Pour 1 cup of water into pressure cooker pot, and lower cheesecake pan onto trivet. Secure and seal lid. Cook for 40 minutes at high pressure, followed by 15-minute natural release. Manually release any remaining pressure by gradually turning release knob to venting position. Carefully lift lid to avoid dripping condensation on cheesecake. If needed, use paper towel to carefully dab cheesecake to absorb condensation on surface. Turn off pressure cooker.
- Cool Cheesecake: Let cheesecake cool uncovered in pressure cooker for about 1 hour. Use trivet's handles to lift cheesecake from pot onto countertop and let stand until fully cooled. Loosely drape dry paper towel over cheesecake pan and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (Note 9). Carefully remove chilled cheesecake from pan, and peel off parchment paper. Slice and serve (Note 10).
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 slice):|
|Calories 400 (84% from fat)|
|Total Fat 37g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 18g||91%|
|Net Carb 5.5g|
|Total Carb 8g (Note 11)||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||11%|