- Marinate Beef: Rub corn starch onto sliced flank steak in bowl. Drizzle soy sauce over steak. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook Rice: Cook rice according to package instructions. Distribute cooked rice among three serving bowls.
- Cook Vegetables: Heat nonstick pan over medium heat until hot, a few minutes. Cook each vegetable topping in turn, until tender, about 8 minutes for carrots, 5 minutes for mushrooms, and 5 minutes for zucchini. Once cooked, distribute among serving bowls.
- Cook Proteins: Sear steak on pan until no longer pink, about 3 minutes, then transfer to serving bowls. Fry eggs on one side until whites are firm but yolks are still liquid, then transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve: Drizzle gochujang over serving bowls. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Serve (Note 5).
|Makes 3 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 600 (19% from fat)|
|Total Fat 12g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||19%|
|Net Carb 67.5g|
|Total Carb 72.5g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|