- 2 shots espresso coffee (2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
For gingerbread syrup:
- whipped cream
- Heat gingerbread syrup ingredients in a small bowl in the microwave. Stir and mix well. Set aside.
- Pour the milk into a coffee mug. Foam the milk using an espresso steamer attachment. Scoop off the top layer of foam.
- Pour the gingerbread syrup and espresso into the mug with the milk, and stir once.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
NOTES & TIPS
This recipe will make a single 16-ounce drink, similar in size to a Starbucks grande cup. I recommend using a mug that holds 18 ounces or more, since the milk will increase in volume as it steams and froths.