- 1.5 pounds chuck roast or beef stew meat, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 16-ounce bag frozen pearl onions (Note 1)
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (Note 2)
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (Note 3)
- 10 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- Prepare Beef: Toss beef chunks with flour in large bowl until well-coated. Set aside.
- Add Other Ingredients: Add beef broth to pot, stirring well and loosening any beef bits stuck to bottom of pot. Add salt and tomato paste, stirring until dissolved. Add remaining ingredients (frozen pearl onions, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms) to pot, and stir.
- Pressure Cook: Cover and seal lid. Select meat/stew function and set cooking time to 35 minutes. Once finished, let stand for 10 minutes to naturally release pressure. Then use steam release handle to vent pressure.
- Serve: Uncover and stir. Taste and add additional salt if needed. Serve hot (Note 5).
|Makes 5 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 530 (40% from fat)|
|Total Fat 23g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||49%|
|Net Carb 31g|
|Total Carb 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|