- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Note 1)
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry marsala wine (Note 2)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- salt and pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- Cut Chicken: Slice each chicken breast horizontally in half to make it thinner; each resulting chicken piece should be no thicker than 1/2 inch (Note 3). Pat dry with paper towels. Generously season all over with salt and pepper.
- Add Other Ingredients: Add marsala wine and briefly loosen any brown bits stuck to bottom of pot. Stir in heavy cream, lemon juice, and oregano. Add chicken on top, arranging in single layer if possible. Press down on chicken pieces until barely submerged in wine sauce.
- Pressure Cook: Secure lid and seal vent. Cook for 4 minutes (Note 5) at high pressure, followed by quick pressure release. Uncover and transfer only chicken to plate.
- Thicken Sauce: Turn on sauté mode. Stir corn starch with 2 tablespoons of cold water in small bowl until dissolved. Add corn starch slurry to pot. Stirring frequently, simmer for a few minutes to slightly thicken sauce. Turn off sauté mode.
- Serve: Add chicken back to pot to briefly soak up sauce. Garnish with parsley, and serve (Note 6).
|Makes 3 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 430 (43% from fat)|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||51%|
|Net Carb 13g|
|Total Carb 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|