Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Make Crust: Stir melted butter and sweetener in mixing bowl until combined, then stir in almond flour until butter is absorbed, forming dough. Transfer dough to lined baking dish, and firmly press down using hands or measuring cup to form flat, smooth crust covering entire bottom of dish.
- Bake Crust: Bake crust for 15 minutes at 300 F. Remove crust from oven and rest for 10 minutes while filling is prepared in next step.
- Make Cheesecake Layer: Preheat oven to 350 F. Beat cream cheese and sweetener in large bowl with electric
hand mixeron low speed until well-mixed. Add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed until just combined. Transfer about half of mixture over crust, spreading evenly — this becomes cheesecake layer.
- Make Pumpkin Layer: Beat remaining mixture with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves until combined. Carefully scoop small amount of pumpkin mixture over cheesecake layer. Repeat to evenly distribute pumpkin mixture over cheesecake layer. Use rubber spatula to spread out and smooth pumpkin layer.
- Bake Cheesecake: Bake at 350 F until cheesecake is set, about 50 minutes. Ovens vary, so frequently monitor cheesecake and remove when done (Note 4).
|Makes 24 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 bar):|
|Calories 230 (84% from fat)|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||52%|
|Net Carb 3g|
|Total Carb 4.5g (Note 7)||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||7%|