- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until well-mixed.
- Place one of the tortilla wraps on a pan large enough to fit the tortilla without bending. Spread the sauce evenly across the tortilla.
- Evenly distribute smoked salmon, jalapeño, olives, and cheese on top of the tortilla.
- Cover with the second tortilla wrap. Turn the heat to medium and cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom tortilla wrap is crispy and browned.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla to brown the other side until crispy.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice into 4 quadrants. Serve while warm.
NOTES & TIPS
If your heat tolerance is low, I recommend cooking the jalapeño slices first to release some of the capsaicin, or just using fewer slices. You can pan-fry them with a bit of oil until they get a little charred, and then distribute them over the tortilla like you normally would. On the other side of the scale, if you love spicy foods, you can double or even triple the number of jalapeños in the recipe. Be warned — it will be hot.