Spicy Thai Noodles with Mushrooms
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. When done, drain the noodles and toss with a drizzle of canola oil to keep them from sticking to each other. Set aside.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Crack the egg over the wok, immediately scrambling and stirring it with the mushrooms.
- Add the noodles and chopped peanuts to the wok. Stir and mix everything together.
- Add the sauce to the wok. Mix well so that everything is coated in the sauce.
- Remove the wok from heat. Add and stir in the scallions.
NOTES & TIPS
I use noodles made from rice that have a wide and flat shape, and have been pre-cooked by soaking in hot water.