- Make Crust: Stir melted butter and sweetener in mixing bowl until combined, then stir in almond flour until butter is absorbed, forming dough. Divide dough among baking cups or cupcake liners, and firmly press down using spoon or measuring cup to form flat, smooth crust.
- Bake Crust: Bake crust for 5 minutes at 350 F. Remove crust from oven and rest for 10 minutes while filling is prepared in next step.
- Make Filling (Note 7): Beat cream cheese and sweetener in large bowl with electric
hand mixeron low speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat on low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds, scraping down beaters as needed. Add eggs one at a time, beating on low speed until just combined, about 30 seconds each. Use spatula to gently fold raspberries into batter until well-distributed.
- Bake Cheesecake: Evenly divide batter among baking cups or cupcake liners, filling all the way to top. Smooth and flatten tops of cheesecakes. Bake at 350 F until set, about 20 minutes.
- Cool & Serve: Let cheesecakes cool completely, then cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled (Note 8).
|Makes 12 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 cheesecake):|
|Calories 230 (87% from fat)|
|Total Fat 23g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||57%|
|Net Carb 3g|
|Total Carb 4g (Note 9)||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|