- Cook egg noodles according to package instructions. Drain in a colander and toss with a drizzle of oil. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic, cooking until the mushrooms soften, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine and mix chicken broth, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour into the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sour cream to the pan and stir until well mixed. Stir in turkey, and cook until the turkey is heated through.
- Add egg noodles to the pan, stirring them in. Serve and garnish with parsley.
NOTES & TIPS
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover turkey meat, which can be shredded or diced.