- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until no longer transparent. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add sliced zucchini and diced onion to the pan, cooking until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add minced garlic, tomato sauce, and all dry seasonings to the pan. Stir well. Bring to a simmer.
- Add reserved linguine pasta and cooked shrimp to the pan, and stir until well-mixed. Serve garnished with finely grated parmesan cheese.
NOTES & TIPS
This recipe moves fast; once the pasta is cooked and the ingredients are prepped, it takes less than 15 minutes to throw this together on the stove.