- 14 ounces extra firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Combine Sauce: Stir together all sauce ingredients in bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Cook Tofu: Heat large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add tofu cubes and cook until released liquid has evaporated and tofu starts to turn light yellow, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Eggs: Crack eggs over pan, immediately stirring with tofu to scramble. Stir until eggs are cooked, about 1 minute.
- Add Sauce: Give sauce a stir and pour over pan. Stir everything together so tofu is well coated in sauce, simmering for a few minutes.
- Finish & Serve: Remove pan from heat. Stir in scallions and mayonnaise. Serve immediately (Note 5).
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 450 (66% from fat)|
|Total Fat 33g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Net Carb 10g|
|Total Carb 12.5g (Note 6)||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||11%|