Flavorings Added At End:
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, halved lengthwise (Note 2)
- Prepare Marinade: Whisk soy sauce, dry sherry, and corn starch in large mixing bowl until dissolved.
- Cut Chicken: Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels. Trim off excess fat with kitchen shears. Cut chicken into 2-inch chunks.
- Marinate Chicken: Add chicken chunks to mixing bowl with marinade, stirring together until chicken is well-coated. Arrange chicken until mostly submerged. Set aside on countertop to marinate for about 10 minutes; meanwhile, proceed to next step.
- Pressure Cook: Carefully pour all contents of mixing bowl (both chicken and marinade) into pressure cooker pot, and briefly stir everything together. Cover and seal lid. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes, followed by quick pressure release.
- Thicken Sauce: Uncover. Turn on sauté setting for medium heat. Boil until liquid starts to develop sauce-like consistency, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking. Turn off sauté setting. Briefly stir in scallions and basil, and serve (Note 4).
|Makes 3 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 360 (48% from fat)|
|Total Fat 19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Net Carb 7.5g|
|Total Carb 8.5g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|