- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Spicy Dill-Garlic Dip:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make Patties: Stir together all salmon patty ingredients in large bowl until well-mixed, breaking apart any large chunks of salmon. Divide mixture into 5 equal-sized balls and place them on nonstick working surface like
parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Use turner spatula to flatten them into 2 to 3 inch wide patties.
- Cook Patties: Heat olive oil in large pan (Note 4) over medium heat until hot. Use turner spatula to carefully lower patties into hot oil, one at a time and evenly spaced. Tilt pan to ensure good oil coverage around all patties. Fry until browned and crispy on bottom, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip patties and repeat for other side, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Serve (Note 5): Transfer salmon patties to serving plates, depositing a dollop of dill-garlic dip on top of each patty with remainder on the side. Enjoy while hot and crispy.
|Makes 5 Servings (Note 6)|
|Amount Per Serving (1 patty with dip):|
|Calories 290 (81% from fat)|
|Total Fat 26g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||27%|
|Net Carb 2g|
|Total Carb 3.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|