Instant Pot Salmon Recipe
- 2 (5- to 7-ounce) salmon fillets (Notes 1-3)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- optional nonstick oil spray
- Make Sauce: Stir all sauce ingredients together with spoon in small bowl until well-mixed. Set aside at room temperature to let flavors develop while you prepare salmon.
- Cook Salmon (Note 7): Secure and seal lid to pressure cooker. Select steam mode at high pressure. For fresh salmon, set cooking time to 3 minutes. For frozen salmon, set cooking time to 8 minutes. After pressure cooking (as soon as timer beeps), perform quick pressure release to avoid overcooking fish.
- Serve (Note 8): Uncover pot, and use spatula and/or tongs to carefully transfer salmon to serving plates. Give chili lime sauce a quick stir, and spoon over salmon fillets. Serve immediately.
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 fillet with sauce):|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||22%|
|Net Carb 2.5g|
|Total Carb 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||1%|