- 1 pound tricolor rotini pasta
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 pound genoa salami, diced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, diced
- 6-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 pound asiago cheese, diced
Optional, For Serving:
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved (Note 3)
- Cook Pasta: Using large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta in
colanderand rinse with cold water.
- Combine Ingredients: Add cooked pasta, diced bell peppers, salami, sausage, olives, and cheese to large mixing bowl. Toss until well-mixed. If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerate (Note 4).
- Serve: Stir together all dressing ingredients in small bowl, and pour over pasta salad in large mixing bowl. Optionally, add halved grape tomatoes. Serve (Note 5).
|Makes 12 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 390 (71% from fat)|
|Total Fat 31g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||49%|
|Net Carb 16g|
|Total Carb 17.5g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6%|