With only a few ingredients and no cooking, these low carb and keto cheese ball bites are easy to make, with a deliciously creamy interior surrounded by a flavorful crust of everything bagel seasoning. They can serve as a convenient everyday snack or make-ahead holiday appetizer.
- 8-ounce brick cream cheese
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (Note 1)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (Note 2)
- 1/3 cup store-bought or homemade
everything bagel seasoning(Notes 3-4)
- Soften Ingredients: Add cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and butter to bowl fitted to electric mixer (Note 5). Let stand for 30 minutes to soften at room temperature.
- Beat Mixture: Using electric mixer fitted with flat beater, beat for 1 minute on medium speed, then pause to scrape down beater and bowl. Continue beating on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Initially, mixture will combine into dense dough, then become airier, spreading out and clinging to sides of bowl.
- Form Into Balls: Use cookie scoop (Note 6) to form 1.5-inch diameter ball. Roll ball or sprinkle with seasoning mix until covered all around, then place on sheet pan. Repeat until mixture is used up, yielding about 14 balls.
|Makes 14 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 ball):|
|Calories 110 (82% from fat)|
|Total Fat 10g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Net Carb 1g|
|Total Carb 1.5g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||1%|