- Cook Pasta: Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil so they do not clump. Set aside.
- Cook Aromatics: Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and anchovies. Cook until garlic browns, about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add Tomatoes: Add can of tomatoes to pan including liquid, crushing tomatoes with hands or utensil as you add them. Add salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes soften and break down, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve: Add cooked angel hair pasta to pan, stirring in until combined. Remove pan from heat, and stir in olives, capers, and scallions. Serve (Note 1).
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 360 (30% from fat)|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Net Carb 49.5g|
|Total Carb 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||26%|
NOTES & TIPS
(1) Serving. Serve hot or cold, alongside garlic knots or mini cheese balls. Leftovers can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a few days.