Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 to 1 inch chunks
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Sauté Chicken: Heat oil in 3-quart or larger pan over medium heat. Add chicken chunks and sauté until cooked on all sides, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Broccoli: Add broccoli to pan, stirring with chicken. Cook until broccoli is tender and chicken is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, proceed to next step.
- Make Sauce: While waiting for broccoli and chicken to cook, stir together all teriyaki sauce ingredients in bowl until smooth.
- Add Sauce: Add teriyaki sauce to pan, stirring with broccoli and chicken. Cook until sauce thickens and becomes sticky, a few minutes, stirring constantly. Serve (Note 3).
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 700 (23% from fat)|
|Total Fat 18g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||21%|
|Net Carb 49g|
|Total Carb 53.5g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||17%|