Cashew Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (Note 1)
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Make Sauce: Stir together all sauce ingredients in small bowl until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Cook Chicken & Broccoli: Heat oil in
wokor pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes or until hot. Add chicken chunks and broccoli. Cook until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is tender, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Sauce & Cashews: Decrease heat to medium-low. Evenly pour sauce over chicken and broccoli, immediately stirring until well-coated with sauce. Stir in cashews. Cook for another few minutes to thicken sauce a bit, stirring occasionally.
- Serve: Turn off heat. Top with sesame seeds, scallions, and sesame oil. Serve (Note 5).
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 610 (47% from fat)|
|Total Fat 31g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Net Carb 11.5g|
|Total Carb 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||21%|