- 1.75 cup (8 oz wt.)
confectioners swerve sweetener(Note 1)
- 1 cup warm coffee or water (Note 2)
- 3/4 cup (4 oz wt.) finely chopped
unsweetened baking chocolate(Note 3)
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 2/3 cup (2.5 oz wt.)
coconut flour(Note 4)
- 2.5 tablespoons (1/2 oz wt.) unsweetened cocoa powder (Note 5)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon
- Sift Ingredients: Sift together coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder over bowl. Stir until well-mixed. Set aside.
- Make Batter: Microwave baking chocolate and butter in large heatproof bowl until just melted, heating in 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Whisk in sweetener, warm coffee, and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in eggs for a few minutes until smooth. Gradually whisk in sifted coconut flour mixture until incorporated; small lumps are fine.
- Bake Cake: Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading to sides and smoothing surface. Let stand for about 10 minutes; meanwhile, preheat oven to 300 F. Transfer pan to preheated oven, and bake for 55 minutes or until inserted toothpick in center comes out clean with a few crumbs. Cool cake in pan for 30 minutes; meanwhile, prepare ganache in next step.
- Make Ganache: Microwave all ganache ingredients in bowl until chocolate is just melted, heating in 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Texture should be very smooth. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until mixture has spreadable consistency.
|Makes 12 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 slice):|
|Calories 250 (76% from fat)|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||64%|
|Net Carb 3g|
|Total Carb 8.5g (Note 8)||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||21%|