- 1.75 pounds raw boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1.5 cups diced onions (about 1/2 onion; Note 1)
- 1 cup diced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 1 cup diced carrots (about 3 carrots)
- 15-ounce can corn, drained (Note 2)
- 6 cups
low-sodium chicken broth(Note 3)
- 8 ounces
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sauté: Turn on
pressure cooker(Note 4) to sauté setting on medium heat. Once heated, add butter and spread it across bottom of pot. Add chicken pieces and cook until outsides are mostly cooked, a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onions, celery, and carrots, stirring everything together. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Turn off sauté setting. Keep everything inside pot.
- Pressure Cook: Add corn, chicken broth, pasta, dill, and pepper to pressure cooker pot. Stir. Check that all ingredients are submerged in liquid. Cover and lock lid on pressure cooker. Select manual pressure cooking setting and adjust cooking time to 10 minutes at high pressure. Once time has elapsed, use quick release handle to release steam pressure and stop cooking.
- Serve: Stir contents of pot, and add salt to taste. Serve warm (Note 5).
|Makes 6 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 470 (20% from fat)|
|Total Fat 10g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||18%|
|Net Carb 39g|
|Total Carb 42.5g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14%|