- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces smoked andouille sausage, sliced (Note 1)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 14.5-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- Pressure Cook: Secure and seal lid. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes, followed by quick pressure release.
- Shred Chicken: Uncover. Transfer chicken pieces to large plate and shred meat using two forks (or shred directly in pot). Transfer shredded chicken back to pot, and stir to let meat soak up sauce.
- Thicken Stew (Optional): If thicker stew is desired, turn on sauté setting for medium heat. Boil until liquid thickens to desired consistency, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Turn off sauté setting, and serve (Note 4).
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1.5 cups):|
|Total Fat 11g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Net Carb 8.5g|
|Total Carb 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14%|