- 2 lobster tails (Note 1)
Lemon Garlic Butter:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Prepare Lobster (Note 3): Working with one lobster tail at a time, use scissors to snip through top of shell (round hard side), cutting through part of meat and stopping before tail. Carefully pry shell open wide enough to separate meat from shell, but keep meat attached at tail. Lift meat up and over shell.
- Brush Butter: Stir all lemon garlic butter ingredients together in small bowl until mixed. Brush along lobster tails to coat.
- Broil: Set oven rack about 8 inches from broiler flame. Turn on broiler at high setting. Broil lobster tails until cooked through, about 10 minutes (Note 4). Meanwhile, stir all bread crumb mixture ingredients together in small bowl until mixed.
- Broil Again: Remove lobster tails from oven and top with bread crumb mixture. Return lobster tails to oven to broil for another 1 to 2 minutes until crispy. Serve immediately (Note 5).
|Makes 2 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving (1 lobster tail):|
|Calories 300 (61% from fat)|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60%|
|Net Carb 7g|
|Total Carb 7.5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|