These baby red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, parmesan cheese, and flavorful spices, then baked in the oven until golden-brown and tender with a crisp parmesan crust.
- 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese (Note 1)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves (Note 2)
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Season Potatoes: Add halved potatoes and olive oil to gallon-sized resealable bag, and toss until coated with oil. Add parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and black pepper to bag and toss again until well-mixed.
- Bake Potatoes: Place potatoes cut-side down in single layer on baking sheet lined with
parchment paper or nonstick silicone baking mat. Bake at 450 F until potatoes are browned, about 25 minutes. Serve (Note 3).
|Makes 4 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 280 (34% from fat)|
|Total Fat 11g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Net Carb 36.5g|
|Total Carb 39.5g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
I made these last night,not a potato was left in the bowl very very good !!!
Can these be “made ahead” and served at room temperature the SAME day? I wanted to take to a pot luck.
Hi Jennifer! I’ve never made them ahead of time to bring to a potluck, so I’m not sure if that would work. You could toss the potatoes with the seasonings in the ziploc bag ahead of time, refrigerate, and bring the bag to the potluck where you can bake it right before serving if there’s an oven available.
Looks great! How many people does this serve?
These look awesome will go perfect with dinner tonight can’t wait to try . Thank you for posting
Yummy! These look so good!